Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clan Objective.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clan Objective. Empty Clan Objective. Sat May 01, 2010 4:36 pm

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

I have a strong idea of how I want this clan to function come release and it will involve alot of members. My plan is to have two main parts to the clan while seamlessly working together. The main side, closely run by myself will consist of hardcore members in organised teams working towards building up the clan station and expanding into neighbouring sectors.
The second part of the clan will be the "community" side to the clan mainly consisting on casual members, these members are not expected to be on-line for certain events and can log in whenever they like as long as they post on the forums once in a while.

The community side of the clan will have its own small officer team and will be in charge of organising fun events for the clan such as group raids on key objectives. (not related to taking over resource points and the clan station - purely fun open pvp battles.

With the hardcore side of the clan I hope to have groups of levelling teams ready to work together right from launch to give us the advantage when attacking resource points. Which will help us establish the Hull Breach name early on in the game.

Last edited by Mujina on Thu May 27, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Clan Objective. Empty Re: Clan Objective. Sun May 02, 2010 1:40 am

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

As i can see, u want to make an ''elite army'' of hardcore fighters, who will obey your personal orders (like in Army), right?
ok.. i have a 2 questions:
1.what should do "casual members" to become a part of Elite?
2. i think it is a main question. By what criteria will you separate the pilots in 2 parts of clan? i mean if I'm a good pilot, but cant spend more time in game by several reasons, so I'm doomed to be a casual part? =(

3Clan Objective. Empty Re: Clan Objective. Sun May 02, 2010 8:21 am

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

1. what should do "casual members" to become a part of Elite?

This is not going to be just a clan of hardcore members and casual gamers there will be lots of players in-between, The main part of the clan will be made up of alot of hardcore however I don't want it to feel like two clans, The casual gamers will have chances to take part in all the same activities the only difference is they wont play as much and so not allot is expected or required of these members.

2. i think it is a main question. By what criteria will you separate the pilots in 2 parts of clan? i mean if I'm a good pilot, but cant spend more time in game by several reasons, so I'm doomed to be a casual part? =(

Kinda answered above but in summary again the casual members want to become apart of the hull breach community and may play alot less - They will have chances to take part in all the same activities apart from the hardcore members might have priority slots. Your never going to be doomed to which part of the clan you want to join as its a choice and there will still be members within the main part of the clan which do not play as much as some of the hardcore members.

4Clan Objective. Empty Re: Clan Objective. Sun May 02, 2010 9:32 am

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

oh, i see now. thank you for the answer.
and again.. I must apologize for my English =( i know it is not well but I working on it.

5Clan Objective. Empty Re: Clan Objective. Sun May 02, 2010 10:17 am

White

Officer
Officer

Don't worry about it, its quite readable!

6Clan Objective. Empty Re: Clan Objective. Sun May 02, 2010 10:56 am

Minotaur

Minotaur

What is defined as hard core gamer Muj cause are we talking 40 hours a week here and also some people find leveling harder than others but may be just as 'hardcore' or even better skilled will lvl's be a way of judging how hardcore you are or is it simply about the effort you put into the clan ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum