Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Supsup!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Supsup! Empty Supsup! Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:56 am

Inph

Inph
Recruit
Recruit

Damn, Cox! Nice forum you got going here, and some great artwork all over the place Daneska. Hope I interpreted your guidelines correctly, and that the following information is to your liking and in the right forum.

Game Name: Inph

How did you find out about Hull Breach?: Mujina whispered tempting words in my ear.

What clan rank are you interested in trialling for? (Normal member, Officer, commanding officer - Ranks explained in another thread.

Why, officer ofcourse!

Gaming and Clan History: Hooked up with Mujina in WoW during WOTLK as far as I can remember. Ran a guild together, clearing shit, enjoying epic moments. Most notable "clan" experience, although I have been part of many different guilds, and the leaderships associated with them.
Outside WoW, I play SCII, HoN, LoL, etc.

Tell us a little about yourself: I am a SGT. in the RNOAF, serving as a Force Protection platoon leader at the NJHQ in Norway. When I am not busy in an underground facility, I usually am glued in front of the PC, or to my GF's body. Interested in History, Natural Sciences, Occultism, etc.

Why do you want to join Hull Breach?: Yearning for once again to engulf myself in an immersive MMO(RPG), and to have social connections before it even launches would provr invaluable.

Why should we accept your application?: Simply because I am a dedicated gamer, with a great sense of humbleness, insight, leadership qualities and enthusiasm for progress.

Do you have any friends in Hull Breach?: Mujina is the only one I am aware of at the time.

Are you willing to use Ventrillo? (once I buy one) Yea.

How often will you be active once Black prophecy has launched (times/week?) I work in shifts. two consecutive weeks with 8 hours of work almost every day, from 08:00, 16:00 and 00:00. Then one week of instruction from 07:30 to 16:00 (sometimes 18:00), and one week in pure bliss. (AKA time off).

So, all in all, pretty much 5-6 times a week.

Computer Specs HP Pavilion dv6z
CPU: AMD Athlon II Dual-Core (2,30)
RAM: 4 096
GFX Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650

Also possess a custom built computer with increased performance when I get tired of sitting on a laptop.

See you in-game!
-Inph

2Supsup! Empty Re: Supsup! Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:44 pm

Wulfstan

Wulfstan

Hello fellow Norwegian! Very Happy:D

3Supsup! Empty Re: Supsup! Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:06 pm

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

hm.. what can I say.. NICE! =) welcome, soldier! Application accepted.

p.s. Wulfstan, this is a last warning. I told to you all to keep clear a new applications. There is a special topics for introduct yourself etc. =)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum