Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ChaozXV

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ChaozXV on Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:32 am

ChaozXV

Recruit
Recruit
Game Name:ChaozXV88

How did you find out about Hull Breach?:i was looking into finding a clan that is on the side of the Genides and i happend to see wulfstan on the bp forums so i looked into it and here i am

What clan rank are you interested in trialling for? (Normal member, Officer, commanding officer - Ranks explained in another thread. umm i guess Normal Member but since u dont have something called a Soldier then i think normal member will suffice

Gaming and Clan History:well ive been a biiig fan of bp ever since i first heard of it wich is a loooong time ago ive played wow but lost interest since my main interest is sci-fi oriented mmo games and you clan seems to be what im searching for to be a part of

Tell us a little about yourself:wel i am 22yrs of age i have been in school and ive completed that part ive always been into computers and mostly Games im a quick learner and i always give it my best shot even when in times a fight that might seem impossible il just rush in and try to get the job done that is if i am asked to i can also say im lojal to my clan and also this is my first time applying since i hope this is the correct page to post this

Why do you want to join Hull Breach?:i want to join because i want to be part of something greater in the game and hull breach is up to my standards im usually a very quality oriented person and kinda picky about stuff but this is a clear choice i want to be part of this

Why should we accept your application?:im a fast learner i will do my best to provide for the Clan and i wont brag but in my opinion my flying skillz are unique well unless it me vs a thousand ships then im dead beat heh i just want to become part of this comunity

Do you have any friends in Hull Breach?:well umm ive chatted with Choptimist some and i think ive become friends with him but as far as friends go i have none but i hope to gain many in this game

Are you willing to use Ventrillo? (once I buy one)

How often will you be active once Black prophecy has launched (times/week?)id guess 7 times a week al days unless ive got to buy food ore sleep ofc

Computer Specs
CPU:AMD Athlon 64 X2 dualcore cpu's 2.2ghz
RAM:3 Gig
GFX Card:ATI Radeon HD 5700 series Vapor-X

View user profile

2 Re: ChaozXV on Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:54 am

Daneska

Officer
Officer
Accepted, welcome, friend.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: