Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minotaur Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Minotaur Application Empty Minotaur Application Sun May 02, 2010 10:45 am

Minotaur

Minotaur

Game Name: Minotaur

How did you find out about Hull Breach?:Mujina is my FRIEND!!!

What clan rank are you interested in trialling for? (Normal member, Officer, commanding officer - Ranks explained in another thread.

I am interested in applying for The Commanding Officer rank

Gaming and Clan History: I have a long gaming history I first started playing computer games very young from the Doom days. My first real clan that I was a part in was a Clan known as Havoc this was a high ranking cs 1.6 clan that I was involved with doing PCW's and matches, I left the clan within a month as I did not have the time to train in order to get to the skill that the clan wanted to achieve. I then started to get into other games such as JKA where I was the second in command where I had to deal with tasks such as recruitment, clan wars and organising the clan when the Leader was not around. After 3 months of playing JKA I then started to get into the largest MMORPG World of Warcraft, in this game I joined numerous Guilds however the main guild was one that between our friends, (Mujina being one of them), we formed Contingency in this guild I was a officer with a large say in what the guild was going to do and where I became the lead class rep of the Shaman class and managed to gain high level gear which got me very far through this guild we managed to conquer a large number of bosses including Magtheredon, Gruul's Lair, Karazhan and Zul Gurub we were gearing up for the next bosses which were Tier 6 content however due to exams and being far to nerdy for our own good we decided to leave World of Warcraft. During in this break I went back to my FPS gaming and again with Mujina we formed a clan with a few other friends acting as officers known as Cursed Gaming. We were both involved with all the duties Clan leaders had to do such as maintanance of the server, recruitment, vent setup and of course getting our clan to be a competitor in the Enemy Down league for 4on4. This was not achieved due to members leaving and moving back to WoW. After this I did not return to WoW or Pc gaming for around 2-3 years I since have been Ps3 gaming now and again but I've returned to PC gaming due to being on an incredibly boring Gap Year but I am willing to put just as much effort in again to make this clan powerful enough and efficient.

Bizzle,

Jack (Minotaur)

Tell us a little about yourself: I am loud, fun person and friendly I have no problems getting to know new people and look forward to it

Why do you want to join Hull Breach?: Cause I want to be part of a Clan in this game and seeing as I am friends with Mujina and have experience playing with him theres no better place to apply.

Why should we accept your application?: Because I will put a lot of effort into making this clan great.

Do you have any friends in Hull Breach?:Leader - Mujina

Are you willing to use Ventrillo? (once I buy one)Yes

How often will you be active once Black prophecy has launched (times/week?)no idea, depends when its out I will play a lot but not as much as I did WoW dont wanna become a complete nerd

Computer Specs
CPU:2.66 ghz Dual Core
RAM: 2 Gb
GFX Card: ATI HD 5770 1024mb GDDR5 XFX

2Minotaur Application Empty Re: Minotaur Application Sun May 02, 2010 10:51 am

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Welcome nib, accepted on trial ^^

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: