Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application ---------> Horva

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Application ---------> Horva on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:22 am

Game Name: Horwa

How did you find out about Hull Breach?: I was searching for EU clan on "Black Prophecy Forum"

What clan rank are you interested in trialling for? (Normal member, Officer, commanding officer - Ranks explained in another thread.

hmmm... right now im interested in Normal member rank... becouse im the new one.

Gaming and Clan History:

My first MMO game was World Of Warcraft (WOW) i play it since its relesed... but i give it up before 2-3 mounts ago becouse game is too expensive for me...
but i was in guild and i reach Elite rank for players who knows what to do...
i try space MMO... like EVE online
i was playing allot of shooters like Counter Strike Source, CS 1.6, Call Of Duty 2 (all series), and loot of other games... My first clan was in COD 2...

i play other games like OGAME, Bite Fight and others i made my own guild in popular browser game OGAME...

Tell us a little about yourself:

Hello. Im Ivan and i live in Croatia, im 20 years old. I play computer games since i was 6 years old... my favorite games is MMO games.. i finished graphic school for WEB designer and now im student...

Why do you want to join Hull Breach?: Clan looks promising.

Why should we accept your application?: hmm i dont know... but i'll be an active user

Do you have any friends in Hull Breach?: no

Are you willing to use Ventrillo? sure i will

How often will you be active once Black prophecy has launched (times/week?)
i will be active every day about 3-4 hours maybe more... on weak (20+)h

Computer Specs
CPU: 2 Duo CPU E8500 @3,16 GHz
RAM: 4096 MB
GFX Card: ATI radeon HD 4800 series

View user profile

2 Re: Application ---------> Horva on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:00 am

I will get a recruitment officer to look at your application ASAP if you are currently active in the beta feel free to fly with me.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum