Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application ---------> Horva

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Application ---------> Horva on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:22 am

Game Name: Horwa

How did you find out about Hull Breach?: I was searching for EU clan on "Black Prophecy Forum"

What clan rank are you interested in trialling for? (Normal member, Officer, commanding officer - Ranks explained in another thread.

hmmm... right now im interested in Normal member rank... becouse im the new one.

Gaming and Clan History:

My first MMO game was World Of Warcraft (WOW) i play it since its relesed... but i give it up before 2-3 mounts ago becouse game is too expensive for me...
but i was in guild and i reach Elite rank for players who knows what to do...
i try space MMO... like EVE online
i was playing allot of shooters like Counter Strike Source, CS 1.6, Call Of Duty 2 (all series), and loot of other games... My first clan was in COD 2...

i play other games like OGAME, Bite Fight and others i made my own guild in popular browser game OGAME...

Tell us a little about yourself:

Hello. Im Ivan and i live in Croatia, im 20 years old. I play computer games since i was 6 years old... my favorite games is MMO games.. i finished graphic school for WEB designer and now im student...

Why do you want to join Hull Breach?: Clan looks promising.

Why should we accept your application?: hmm i dont know... but i'll be an active user

Do you have any friends in Hull Breach?: no

Are you willing to use Ventrillo? sure i will

How often will you be active once Black prophecy has launched (times/week?)
i will be active every day about 3-4 hours maybe more... on weak (20+)h

Computer Specs
CPU: 2 Duo CPU E8500 @3,16 GHz
RAM: 4096 MB
GFX Card: ATI radeon HD 4800 series

View user profile

2 Re: Application ---------> Horva on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:00 am

xaenigma

I will get a recruitment officer to look at your application ASAP if you are currently active in the beta feel free to fly with me.

xaenigma

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum