Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leaked game play!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Leaked game play! on Sun May 02, 2010 7:19 pm

Mujina

avatar
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
The first three videos were released about a month ago but lots of good info, Some guy on the BP forums translated it:

http://www.transyoutube.com/watch?v=q5TS7TJ6Xno
http://www.transyoutube.com/watch?v=eWYBDVsBris
http://www.transyoutube.com/watch?v=hQV9IhuhQNw

This is the new leaked game play footage - what do you guys think ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDCBXXn85Ck&feature=related[/quote]

View user profile

2 Re: Leaked game play! on Sun May 02, 2010 10:37 pm

Daneska

avatar
Officer
Officer
GOD DAMN!! this is F*cking AMAZING!!!
GREAT THANKS, Commander!

View user profile

3 Re: Leaked game play! on Mon May 03, 2010 10:33 am

Wulfstan

avatar
Member
Member
ooooooh, leaked Razz

i knew it ^^

someone had to do it ^^

View user profile

4 Re: Leaked game play! on Mon May 03, 2010 11:36 am

White


Officer
Officer
Looking good, luckily I know some German!

View user profile

5 Re: Leaked game play! on Mon May 03, 2010 12:11 pm

Im not the one who says i like a game by just looking at it but.....god damn it looks good

//sry for the god da*mn

View user profile

6 Re: Leaked game play! on Mon May 03, 2010 12:55 pm

Minotaur

avatar
Member
Member
looks good which it wernt in german though !!

View user profile

7 Re: Leaked game play! on Mon May 03, 2010 1:34 pm

Wulfstan

avatar
Member
Member
Minotaur wrote:looks good which it wernt in german though !!

don't worry, it's subbed, thats why it's calles transyoutube ^^

EDIT: oh wait, i just saw the 4 video Razz

View user profile

8 Re: Leaked game play! on Mon May 03, 2010 4:02 pm

Mujina

avatar
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
The last one hasn't been translated which is the one which has just been leaked from closed beta... white! translate it for us lol.

View user profile

9 Re: Leaked game play! on Tue May 04, 2010 2:09 am

White


Officer
Officer
To much effort, go find yourself a German.
I only understand it due to my language being similair I don't exactly know what he's saying, see it as someone who watches alot of anime understands japanese. Razz

View user profile

10 Re: Leaked game play! on Tue May 04, 2010 1:51 pm

Wulfstan

avatar
Member
Member
White wrote:To much effort, go find yourself a German.
I only understand it due to my language being similair I don't exactly know what he's saying, see it as someone who watches alot of anime understands japanese. Razz

DO IT!!!

Razz Razz

View user profile

11 Re: Leaked game play! on Wed May 05, 2010 1:48 pm

ostDrauka

avatar
Member
Member
I can understand German, the movie isnt a leak from beta its a preview of the game for some kind of website.
He's just explaining the game mechanism.
Nothing new really, and alot of text to translate.



at first he's explaining that there are 2 races.
there will be 2 playable races and 2 unplayable.
unplayable will be the humans and a terrorist organisation
then he's telling what you can change on the character creation.
After this he's saying how interresting it is when you stack more items onto your ship the heavier thus slower it gets.
so you can choose to build a heavy ship as a tank or a fast ship.
Then he says when your done with the character building you can choose if you wannaplay a campaign solo missions or if you wanna play with and vs other players.
the gameplay is dynamic so when you finish mission you get another mission and its never the same (or something like that)
some missions are instances and some arent.
then he's alking about in station what you can do buying stuff etc.

then he's going to look at a pvp mission
both teams have a mothership that will be vulnrable to the enemy team. you need to destroy the enemy's shield generators before you can destroy the motherships (you need to protect your own ship ofcrouse).
there are 2 different weapon types with 2 different stats: particals and energy weapons.
he's wondering if the game will be released in 2010.
He's wondering if the game will bring a fresh wind into the MMO gerne.

the end :p
my german isnt really good but for the most part its translated :p

View user profile

12 Re: Leaked game play! on Wed May 05, 2010 2:38 pm

Daneska

avatar
Officer
Officer
oh thank you, good work!


_________________
One Shot - one kill. cash only please. =)
View user profile

13 Re: Leaked game play! on Thu May 06, 2010 3:44 pm

Minotaur

avatar
Member
Member
omg dude thanks sooo much seriously like didnt have a clue what he was on about lol ^^

View user profile

14 Re: Leaked game play! on Thu May 06, 2010 3:48 pm

Mujina

avatar
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
ostDrauka wrote:I can understand German, the movie isnt a leak from beta its a preview of the game for some kind of website.
He's just explaining the game mechanism.
Nothing new really, and alot of text to translate.



at first he's explaining that there are 2 races.
there will be 2 playable races and 2 unplayable.
unplayable will be the humans and a terrorist organisation
then he's telling what you can change on the character creation.
After this he's saying how interresting it is when you stack more items onto your ship the heavier thus slower it gets.
so you can choose to build a heavy ship as a tank or a fast ship.
Then he says when your done with the character building you can choose if you wannaplay a campaign solo missions or if you wanna play with and vs other players.
the gameplay is dynamic so when you finish mission you get another mission and its never the same (or something like that)
some missions are instances and some arent.
then he's alking about in station what you can do buying stuff etc.

then he's going to look at a pvp mission
both teams have a mothership that will be vulnrable to the enemy team. you need to destroy the enemy's shield generators before you can destroy the motherships (you need to protect your own ship ofcrouse).
there are 2 different weapon types with 2 different stats: particals and energy weapons.
he's wondering if the game will be released in 2010.
He's wondering if the game will bring a fresh wind into the MMO gerne.

the end :p
my german isnt really good but for the most part its translated :p

Lol it sounds like they stole that last pvp idea right from jump gate evolution - There main pvp fight is where 3 teams nuke it out and the last one with there mother-ship intact wins. although it looks like black prophecy has done it alot better lol.

View user profile

15 Re: Leaked game play! on Sat May 15, 2010 2:31 pm

lordlodis


Recruit
Recruit
Oh nice video. Too bad I was not accepted for the close beta.

Personally I would prefer a little more speed in the battle. Dunno with the higher level will we have higher speed and more complex game play ?

View user profile

16 Re: Leaked game play! on Sat May 15, 2010 3:27 pm

ostDrauka

avatar
Member
Member
What you see is the pve, remember the pve in fps like UT?
Its the PVP that will make the difference in difficutly imo.

View user profile

17 Re: Leaked game play! on Sun May 16, 2010 12:05 pm

Wulfstan

avatar
Member
Member
ostDrauka wrote:What you see is the pve, remember the pve in fps like UT?
Its the PVP that will make the difference in difficutly imo.

What's UT?

View user profile

18 Re: Leaked game play! on Sun May 16, 2010 12:29 pm

Daneska

avatar
Officer
Officer
Wulfstan wrote:
What's UT?

Unreal Tornament i guess =))


_________________
One Shot - one kill. cash only please. =)
View user profile

19 Re: Leaked game play! on Sun May 16, 2010 1:13 pm

ostDrauka

avatar
Member
Member
ye that :p

View user profile

20 Re: Leaked game play! on Mon May 17, 2010 4:01 am

Wulfstan

avatar
Member
Member
Ok, never played it :p

View user profile

21 Re: Leaked game play! on Fri May 21, 2010 8:31 am

Mujina

avatar
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Keep on topic please, no spam posts ^^

View user profile

22 Re: Leaked game play! on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:43 am

floki


Member
Member
e3 vid with "menu-gameplay": http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-black-prophecy/700866

part2 with long fighting sceenes: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-black-prophecy/700865

View user profile

23 Re: Leaked game play! on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:22 am

Mujina

avatar
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Very very nice - im loving the clan feature ^^, Also he said launch would be around November this year if anyone missed that ^^

View user profile

24 Re: Leaked game play! on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:44 am

floki


Member
Member
yea and the closed beta started just when they said... so we can count days now Smile

View user profile

25 Re: Leaked game play! on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:09 pm

Mujina

avatar
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
OH I LOVE THE SOUND EFFECTS OF THE LAZ0RBEAM, sounds like something from startreck lol

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum