Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black prophecy forum thread. - please post/bump whenever you can!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Hello Members, I've updated the post on the main black prophecy forums advertising the clan, it would be great if you can post things on the thread to keep it near the top of the list. Thanks!

Also if you have any ideas on anything to add onto my main post there just leave a comment here and I will update it with the good ideas.

http://blackprophecy.gamigo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1608

Last edited by Mujina on Thu May 27, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

well I can't help u with that. I have no friends who are so interested scfi games and Black Prophecy separately.=((

Wulfstan

Wulfstan

i'll bump the thread when it gets old Razz

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Finally updated the first post on the bp forums.

floki

i get this message when i try to reply
floki, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

i can post in german section... -_- i'll try to catch an admin

btw nice presentation of our clan, LIKE it! and i'm gona ask some rl mates to join who are pro enough ^^

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Thanks, just waiting for the admin to update it now since you cant edit past posts - If anyone is getting confused why the first post hasnt been updated yet you can view it here ^^

http://blackprophecy.gamigo.com/forum/showpost.php?p=38334&postcount=68

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum