Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5

+11
SilverYO
Malcolm
floki
Nuskra
lordlodis
White
ostDrauka
Wulfstan
Minotaur
Daneska
Mujina
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 Sun May 09, 2010 1:37 pm

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Can you edit it yourself, you should have the ability too now.

27Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 Sun May 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

Yes, i know, but I think It should do a Clan Leader... but if you allow me to do this - I will.

28Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 Sun May 09, 2010 2:08 pm

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Im not going to run this guild like a dictatorship - We are all just a group of players looking to enjoy the game after-all. If you see anything that is out of date or needs changing just change it im not going to be angry or anything, just tell me that you changed it. I also don't want the guild to feel like and "A" and "B" team, with the exception on during pvp battles im going to treat everyone roughly the same, again I don't want people to feel like the guild is run by 7/8 members and that the normal members don't get to do anything fun - we are all here to enjoy the game and we should all have the chance too - I will acknowledge that officers and above put more time into the guild however so please don't get angry if they get the raid spot or item you were hoping for.

Hmm I might add this to the main page.

29Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 Sun May 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

check PM =) I'm waiting answer about 2 days already =)

30Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 Mon May 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Minotaur

Minotaur

grats Daneska on the promotion man ^^ and cheers for the tag how do i get to be attached??

31Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 Mon May 10, 2010 1:58 pm

Minotaur

Minotaur

as in the cool clan tag?

32Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 Sat May 15, 2010 4:15 am

ostDrauka

ostDrauka

hmm after 10 days im starting to wonder how long Im still a trialist Rolling Eyes

33Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 Sat May 15, 2010 4:32 am

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

All questions to Mujina, i can't do anything with that =( sorry guys.

34Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 Sat May 15, 2010 6:16 am

Wulfstan

Wulfstan

ostDrauka wrote:hmm after 10 days im starting to wonder how long Im still a trialist Rolling Eyes

you'll just have to see until the next wave of promotions, he doesn't promote 1 and 1, but throws them out in waves Smile

35Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 Sat May 15, 2010 6:17 am

ostDrauka

ostDrauka

Ye i dont mind about promotions or w/e but I do mind about not being a "member" yet Wink

36Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 Sat May 15, 2010 6:21 am

Wulfstan

Wulfstan

I know how you feel, i was a recruit myself you know Razz

37Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 Sun May 23, 2010 10:30 am

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Well people need to post to get promoted but I understand its going to be a while till the game launches - Forum activity should pick-up alot around the next beta event I think.

38Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 Fri May 28, 2010 1:19 pm

White

Officer
Officer

It must've been really harsh.... ~~ scratch

39Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 Sat May 29, 2010 1:40 am

lordlodis

Recruit
Recruit

Oh so we need to post to get promoted. Thats quite of difficult for me since i am not that talkative .. prefer reading than writing and only do when necessary. I will try tho Rolling Eyes

40Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 Sat May 29, 2010 2:01 am

ostDrauka

ostDrauka

I presume he doesnt mean for you to spam.
I doubt anyone is that naive to give ranks on post counts right?
I think its more important that the posts that you do make will contribute to the clan and its structure, including joke section ofcourse because we all need humor! Twisted Evil

41Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 Sat May 29, 2010 5:40 am

Nuskra

Nuskra

ostDrauka wrote:
I think its more important that the posts that you do make will contribute to the clan and its structure, including joke section ofcourse because we all need humor! Twisted Evil

And in my case crisps, lots of crisps (I'm a crisps junkie) Very Happy

42Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 Sat May 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

ostDrauka wrote:I presume he doesnt mean for you to spam.
I doubt anyone is that naive to give ranks on post counts right?

Yes, to start with I just want to build up the community side of the clan before the game launches. When I set-up the clan ventrilo it will make it alot easier to get to know people and I may change the trial requirements a little to include dropping in vent now and again. Currently I was thinking around the 20 post mark is enough for the trial requirements as long as its not all spam obviously ^^, I will be updating the trial threads and adding more information about the recruitment processes shortly.

43Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 Mon May 31, 2010 2:40 pm

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

I think now U can promote 3 our recruits =)

44Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 Mon May 31, 2010 2:50 pm

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

You can promote the new recruits ^^ we need to talk about other officers and community officers too - anyone intrested?

45Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 Mon May 31, 2010 2:53 pm

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

Oh..he he, as a General Officer of Recruitment Division I promote our recruits Floki, Nuskra and Malcolm to a proud members of Hull Breach!

46Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 Mon May 31, 2010 3:02 pm

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

Gratz ya guys!

47Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 Mon May 31, 2010 3:06 pm

floki

very proud Smile thankyou

48Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 Mon May 31, 2010 3:10 pm

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

Not at all, you all are deserved it.

49Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:44 am

Malcolm

Malcolm

Yey ... i just noticed my name greeeeny ... thanks a lot! Smile I really am glad to be part of Hull Breach now Smile

50Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull Breach promotions! Wave 6,5 Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:10 pm

Nuskra

Nuskra

Thank you for the promotion to member Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum