Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I would just like to make my first post...

+3
ostDrauka
Wulfstan
DrHyde01
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DrHyde01

DrHyde01

Does anyone know if the beta keys are gona be on radom or is it first come first server?

Last edited by DrHyde01 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling -_-)

Wulfstan

Wulfstan

Hi Smile

And welcome to our clan Very Happy

the Beta keys are most likely random.

DrHyde01

DrHyde01

Ok great so I have just as much of a chance as any of you guys.

Wulfstan

Wulfstan

that's atleast what i believe ^^

ostDrauka

ostDrauka

Ye noone knows for sue anyways Razz

DrHyde01

DrHyde01

Oh well just got to wait and see -_-... Very Happy

Schneider43

Schneider43

To ber honest i don't believe that thoose first Beta's where random.
The had the first time how many 100?
Be shure that the most we given away lol?
The following should be a fair draw .

floki

fair = i get one Very Happy

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

fair = WE (whole Hull Breach) got one for each.. so now we need to wait, but i believe in miracle ^^.

Axiom

Axiom
Officer
Officer

schneider43 wrote:To ber honest i don't believe that thoose first Beta's where random.
The had the first time how many 100?
Be shure that the most we given away lol?
The following should be a fair draw .

The first 100 are definitely not random and nor should they be. Also, the following few hundred shouldn't be either. Not that I'm necessarily including anyone here but it's a very curious mindset that some people adopt that assumes a company has an obligation to make it public and fair or random, nothing could be further from the truth.

During closed beta the worst thing they could do would be to allow non-coders/casual gamers/customers/fanbois play it before it's in a near state of completion.
I could go on for ages about why but in brief the two issues surround NDA issues and the huge drop off of interest once people play it and see it bug ridden. Beta is aimed at addressing those things and should never, ever be considered simply a demo of the game to try-before-you-buy.

We all want to play it, but actually we really want to play it as a game. Personally I can't wait for open-beta stress testing, but looking forward to the game even more.

Schneider43

Schneider43

yep
I did Beta test and if you want it to be good it is work realy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum