Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are you from?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where are you from? Empty Where are you from? Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:40 am

Wulfstan

Wulfstan

Hi all!
This is a similar thread that orgins from the "Introduce Yourself Thread" but it was never stickied.

This is a thread where you can say where you're from and maybe tell something about your country if you want, and if it's a small country, you can say where it's loacated if you want ofcourse ^^

I'll start: I'm from Norway, a country famous because of the oil riches, and slighty cold weather (it's not that cold)

It's located in Northern-Europe, Neighbour to Sweden.

2Where are you from? Empty Re: Where are you from? Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:27 pm

floki

i'm from switzerland. we are not in the EU and do our own thing. ^^ its a pretty small country with a lot of diffrent things in that small space. 4 different languages (german, french, italian, raeteromanish), 4k+ meters tall mountains, nice lakes and more or less famous cities like zurich, lucerne or bern Smile hot summer (up to 33°) and cold winter with loads of snow makes it interesting too!

i live and work next to olten, a small city in the middle of the three big cities zürich, bern and basel. like it here very much Smile after all i live in the middle of europe and can reach every clan meeting pretty easy ^^

Where are you from? Ddm7uo

i guess you heard about the "minaret ban" stuff going on in switzerland... well one of those 4 minarets in switzerland is in my village. this picture went around the world including my house visible (extremly small) haha

Where are you from? BL-Minarett-von-Wangen

3Where are you from? Empty Re: Where are you from? Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Wulfstan

Wulfstan

Ooooh, that's alot of info ^^
Nice to know a little bit more of ya Floki ^^

4Where are you from? Empty Re: Where are you from? Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:57 pm

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

beautiful, Floki!!
let me continue this topic =) Yeah, I know.. Moscow Is my home city. Nothing special.. a big city at all. interesting info u can find in Wiki. so here some photos:

Where are you from? All_mo11

5Where are you from? Empty Re: Where are you from? Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:44 am

Malcolm

Malcolm

hih. Intemeresting!
Moscow ... never been there, just heard it's expensive living there!
Norway ... I really like northern europe. I plan going to sweden next summer. Area around Malmö for start then Stockholm and farther north. Guess it's all similar there, except for fjords & stuff Smile
Aaaand Switzerland! ... I really love swiss chockolate ^_^. My brother's girlfriend is going to Bern next year (work work) and I am definitely going to visit her there. Kinda looking forward to it Smile

So, where do I live? Note below my avatar says Prague, Czech republic. Well. Pretty known city. For its history foremost I guess. Right in the heart of Europe! Funny thing is ... geographicly and politically ... we are neither western, nor eastern europe. We defied comunism, we loath democracy Very Happy (but its like Winston Churchil once said : "It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried.") ...
We are also very grumpy people to the foreigners. But I absolutely love our humour. A bit similar to english but more harsh...for example, if I ended up in jail for night, my best friend would go there laughed himself to death. But he'd be there in the morning to pick me up. Kind of strange but it's fun .... it's waaay funnier when you are the one standing in front of the cage, laughing, though Very Happy
Uhm, and what can you do in Prague? Well. Plenty! You can drink yourself to death (like Mujina have done) or you can take your wife/girlfriend, spend beautiful romantic vacation ... whatever tastes you got, Prague is the place to please them Smile.

Pictures!
Location, location, location
Where are you from? Clipbo10

Charles Bridge and marvelous view of the Prague Castle Smile
Where are you from? Prague10

Old town square townhall
Where are you from? Vienna10

A little bit of "moderm" art, Dancing house, oy
Where are you from? Nm_dan10

And that's it Smile), photos updated. Love it here, no place like Prague Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]