Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

firefall: free fps-open-world-mmo

+2
Wulfstan
floki
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1firefall: free fps-open-world-mmo Empty firefall: free fps-open-world-mmo Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:24 pm

floki

hp: http://www.firefallthegame.com/
gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-CdQmxH96M

i think its worth keeping an eye on it! release is in second half of 2011. i suscribed for beta, maybe i'm lucky again Wink

cheers

2firefall: free fps-open-world-mmo Empty Re: firefall: free fps-open-world-mmo Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:11 am

Wulfstan

Wulfstan

Nice find Floki!
I have now registered too! Razz

3firefall: free fps-open-world-mmo Empty Re: firefall: free fps-open-world-mmo Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:25 pm

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

me too =) yesterday i saw a trailer, nice time killer i think. Btw thanks ya Floki!

4firefall: free fps-open-world-mmo Empty Re: firefall: free fps-open-world-mmo Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:28 pm

Szokhee

Szokhee

I really like the graphics. It is really similar to Borderlands.

Gameplay seems tempting for me, checking Trailer now.

5firefall: free fps-open-world-mmo Empty Re: firefall: free fps-open-world-mmo Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:26 am

xaenigma

Well i too have signed up for the beta looks good for a laugh Smile

6firefall: free fps-open-world-mmo Empty Re: firefall: free fps-open-world-mmo Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Hmm very interesting ^^ thanks for the link.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum