Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vippen's Applications

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vippen's Applications Empty Vippen's Applications Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:53 am

vippen95

Game Name: Vippen (Real name: Fredrik)

How did you find out about Hull Breach?: My friend told me

What clan rank are you interested in trialling for? (Normal member, Officer, commanding officer - Ranks explained in another thread. Normal Member

Gaming and Clan History: World of Warcraft, EvE, Lord of The Rings Online, Age of Conan.

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a computer fan, im a easy learner, im friendly.

Why do you want to join Hull Breach?: I wanted to join a clan in BP and i realy liked Hull breach.

Why should we accept your application?: Couse i wanna meet new mates and learn from u.

Do you have any friends in Hull Breach?: No not at the moment, but i hope i will meet some new friends.

Are you willing to use Ventrillo? (once I buy one) Of Course im willing u use Ventrillo.

How often will you be active once Black prophecy has launched (times/week?) Minimum: 4 days a week but i often play more. Normaly i play 2 - 5 hours a day.

Computer Specs
CPU: 3.0 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
GFX Card: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum