Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zaknai signing in...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zaknai signing in... Empty Zaknai signing in... Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:48 pm

Zaknai

Recruit
Recruit

Game Name: Zaknai

How did you find out about Hull Breach?:BP Fourms

What clan rank are you interested in trialling for: Commanding Officer, War commander
Gaming and Clan History: RS (issued offencive stratiges against other clans. We basicly kicked every-ones arse =D) I have helped stratigize many different assults, tactics, and other war related planning in real life and in games.

Tell us a little about yourself:I am a writer and music enthusiast I am currently writing a sci-fi novel. I love socializing and have a calm deminer around myself. I am an enthusiastic speaker capable of capturing and holding the attention of many. I can be very persuasive when needed. I also am trying to set up SK RECON (SilentKnight) clan. Possibly a branch from Hull Breach? I could hold and maintain this probible extention as a commanding officer?

Why do you want to join Hull Breach?:I can already see this clan is going to explode with members and activity. I also see leadership will be in great need. I would like to help foucus this clan in the right direction. I know this will be a powerful addition to the BP universe.

Why should we accept your application?: I understand that many people may be applying for the posistions I am requesting. I also would like you to know I wholeheartedly will give my loyalty and dedication to this clan and support it in any way needed including but not limited to intellegence, fourm moderation, recrutment, (advertizing?) and may other areas that may be needed.

Do you have any friends in Hull Breach?: I do not unfourtunatly but hopefuly will make some very quickly.

Are you willing to use Ventrillo? (once I buy one) Yes. I am very well versed with ventrilo and will use it when needed. I can also moderate the ventrilo chat as well.

How often will you be active once Black prophecy has launched: as much that does not conflict with my life. (yes I have one...) possibly about 2-4 hours a day.

Computer Specs: I cannot specify due to may computers
CPU: "same as above"
RAM: "The sentance above will direct you to the answer."
GFX Card:"I bet you can figure this one out your self."

2Zaknai signing in... Empty Re: Zaknai signing in... Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Application accepted and welcome to the clan!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum