Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FEFIFOFUM Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FEFIFOFUM Application Empty FEFIFOFUM Application Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:11 pm

FEFIFOFUM

FEFIFOFUM
Recruit
Recruit

Game Name:FEFIFOFUM

How did you find out about Hull Breach?:
I’ve been following the BP forums over the past few weeks and checking out the available clans, how they are setup and how they will potentially be run.

What clan rank are you interested in trialling for? (Normal member, Officer, commanding officer - Ranks explained in another thread.
Starting of just a member with the possibility of becoming an officer in time and after I have proven myself

Gaming and Clan History: FPS has taken up most of my gaming life. I was a clan officer, forum mod and helped mod the multiple servers and Team Speak channels for a clan called Elite Armed Forces (EAF) for BF2 and COD4 games. http://elitearmedforces.co.uk/news.php
Most recently over the past year I have been playing Dark Orbit (Browser Game) and I’m an elite member of a top 10 clan called VNP on the UK Server.

Tell us a little about yourself:
I’m Irish, mad as a hatter and love a few jars when I’m playing online. If you can understand my accent I’m sure we'll have abit of craic on the VoIP. I’m all for working for the team and willing to put my neck on the line for anyone I would consider a friend or ally.

Why do you want to join Hull Breach?:
You seem the clan/guild with the most potential that I’ve seen to date. Well run, organised and a good mix people from all over.

Why should we accept your application?:
I’m up for a laugh, play regularly, and don’t take myself too seriously. I would also consider myself a good tactician and ACE(ish) pilot!

Do you have any friends in Hull Breach?:
Not yet

Are you willing to use Ventrillo? (once I buy one)
Have used it before and will download once needed.

How often will you be active once Black prophecy has launched (times/week?)
Probably most days after 6pm for a few hours, once I get the new rig I will be on longer.

Computer Specs
Using shitty laptop atm as I’ve given my old rig to the younger brother, but will have a top spec in a couple of months when the money is together.

2FEFIFOFUM Application Empty Re: FEFIFOFUM Application Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:34 pm

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

Good to see anothe BF2 player =)
welcome, my friend! Application accepted!

3FEFIFOFUM Application Empty Re: FEFIFOFUM Application Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:34 am

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Welcome to the clan, very nice app!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum