Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crafting

+3
Wulfstan
ostDrauka
Axiom
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crafting Empty Crafting Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:15 am

Axiom

Axiom
Officer
Officer

2Crafting Empty Re: Crafting Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:24 am

ostDrauka

ostDrauka

Very nice update thanks Ax,
I'm pretty sure I will do a lot of crafting and pvping.
So if you need a "crafter" and there aren't a lot of players willing, I can be a main crafter.
But of course I'm not sure if crafting is a needed profession for everyone.

[EDIT]And if we are going to be a hardcore clan, I presume we will have some rules concerning material-tax to the clan?
Maybe its time to start thinking about that if we haven't already.

Last edited by ostDrauka on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total

3Crafting Empty Re: Crafting Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:25 am

Wulfstan

Wulfstan

Ooooh.

Nice info here, thanks Axiom Very Happy

-Wulfstan

4Crafting Empty Re: Crafting Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:07 pm

floki

are there any infos about "soulbound" items? in this case a main crafter could not give the whole potential to the clan and in this case everyone should craft for himself. it is also said that a blueprint cant be used a second time after a successfull try. there is also nothing mentioned about a crafting skill that needs to be pushed is it?

greets

5Crafting Empty Re: Crafting Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:16 pm

Malcolm

Malcolm

Once a module has been crafted successfully, the blueprint cannot be used again.

Uhm, kind of confused here. Does it mean you can use ONE blueprint just ONCE then you have to go farm another one, even the same one ... affraid

6Crafting Empty Re: Crafting Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:11 pm

ostDrauka

ostDrauka

Wulfstan wrote:Ooooh.

Nice info here, thanks Axiom Very Happy

-Wulfstan

ugh thats lame Suspect

7Crafting Empty Re: Crafting Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:41 pm

Wulfstan

Wulfstan

ostDrauka wrote:
ugh thats lame Suspect

If you don't have anything nice to say, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL ^^

8Crafting Empty Re: Crafting Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:39 pm

Szokhee

Szokhee

Malcolm wrote:
Once a module has been crafted successfully, the blueprint cannot be used again.

Uhm, kind of confused here. Does it mean you can use ONE blueprint just ONCE then you have to go farm another one, even the same one ... affraid

There are still a lot of speculations and nothing is "hard-wired" so far. Also add it to the list, that currently you have the chance that your crafting will fail:

If crafting fails, all the resources and parts used will be lost, but the blueprint will remain intact.

And the other really interesting topic: Kill Stealing: Official BP Spire Station topic

• Target tagging ??
  • Loot distribution ??
  • Group loot option ??
  • etc...

9Crafting Empty Re: Crafting Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:51 pm

ostDrauka

ostDrauka

Wulfstan wrote:
ostDrauka wrote:
ugh thats lame Suspect

If you don't have anything nice to say, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL ^^

Sorry m8 I pressed the wrong qoute, stupid layout I ment the post above or underneath yours.
Used to having the "qoute" button above a post not underneath.

"in this case a main crafter could not give the whole potential to the clan and in this case everyone should craft for himself."

Since I liked the other crafting system better Wink Rolling Eyes

10Crafting Empty Re: Crafting Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:57 am

Malcolm

Malcolm

Szokhee wrote:And the other really interesting topic: Kill Stealing: Official BP Spire Station topic

• Target tagging ??
  • Loot distribution ??
  • Group loot option ??
  • etc...

I am quite comfortable with target tapping as in from WoW. But as I read through the forum ... things like most dmg or even kill stealing winning. Hmpf, I don't like it ^^. Perhaps they could do one thing if there won't be any tapping present. If you deal portion of dmg to the target you will be then available to loot some materials from the scraps ... no blueprints or better items, just material.

11Crafting Empty Re: Crafting Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:39 am

Schneider43

Schneider43

hmmm
aslong as the credits stay in the clan i don't care
Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum