Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jumpgate EVO release

+2
ostDrauka
Daneska
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jumpgate EVO release Empty Jumpgate EVO release Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:24 am

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

Tomorrow (1.09.2010), the Official release of the game Jumpgate Evolution, do you think she will be able to compete with Black Prophecy? I want to hear your opinion. I have long waited for this game, but then got tired and found BP - now I think to look would be at least one eye on the JGE. In addition, the game time is need to be paid.

2Jumpgate EVO release Empty Re: Jumpgate EVO release Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:51 pm

ostDrauka

ostDrauka

I think BP will be better, but you can keep an eye on the game, I will anyway

3Jumpgate EVO release Empty Re: Jumpgate EVO release Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:57 pm

Axiom

Axiom
Officer
Officer

Errr.. are you sure?
The Official Website still has it's beta sign up information and I could see nothing in the news section about a release date. When I looked into it a short while ago, it seemed JE was a mile from release.

4Jumpgate EVO release Empty Re: Jumpgate EVO release Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:43 am

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Jumpate seems quite similar to BP but with a few key differences... It doesn't look as good and you have to pay for it ^^

Last edited by Mujina on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

5Jumpgate EVO release Empty Re: Jumpgate EVO release Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:34 am

Wulfstan

Wulfstan

Mujina wrote:Jumpate seems quite similar to BP but with a kew ket differences... It doesn't look as good and you have to pay for it ^^

/agree

6Jumpgate EVO release Empty Re: Jumpgate EVO release Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:37 pm

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

thanks pals i've been waited for an answers =))

7Jumpgate EVO release Empty Re: Jumpgate EVO release Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:24 pm

Szokhee

Szokhee

Basically I found JGE before BP. I became a fun of it quite quick. Tho it can happen, that it was released in the US, but I'm quite sure, that EU servers are not up. Back in the time I was searching through JGE forums a lot and it seems that Codemasters and NetDevil had some problems with each other in Europe. The EU home page was updated last year Dec...

There are some forum topics on the US web site about the problems (gossips probably).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]