Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Curiosty Of the clan system.

3 posters

How often will you play

Curiosty Of the clan system. Vote_lcap0%Curiosty Of the clan system. Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Curiosty Of the clan system. Vote_lcap38%Curiosty Of the clan system. Vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]
Curiosty Of the clan system. Vote_lcap13%Curiosty Of the clan system. Vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
Curiosty Of the clan system. Vote_lcap13%Curiosty Of the clan system. Vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
Curiosty Of the clan system. Vote_lcap0%Curiosty Of the clan system. Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Curiosty Of the clan system. Vote_lcap38%Curiosty Of the clan system. Vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Curiosty Of the clan system. Empty Curiosty Of the clan system. Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:53 pm

Darragh15

Darragh15

It being my first post i'd like to ask some question on the clan system,and please,do try to answer some of my questions if you have the time Shocked 1:is there a home base,like that we can upgrade? 2:will our clan be spread out or centered in one region? 3:will our ranks rise as our stats and service record improve? 4:Is their a server invite system in this game? thanks if you replied, above you'll see a poll,take your time to fill it out. What a Face

2Curiosty Of the clan system. Empty Re: Curiosty Of the clan system. Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:14 pm

floki

1. Yes. 2. Depends on number and strength of clan members. Clans control their stationsector and try to conquer and defend other clanstations and resources. So there are several sectors where we will be active. 3. Ranks define function. Who got skill, will and time to do the job can get promoted. Kill/death ratio or lvl are not giving you ranks. 4. Not sure what you mean, plz explain!
@poll: afaik there isnt a must playtime yet. But i think to be a valuable clanmember one should be online at least every second day and invest some time for leveling, clanevents and farming etc.! Note: im member, so this is no official statement but my logical honest opinion and i guess the officers will mostly agree.

Cheers

3Curiosty Of the clan system. Empty Re: Curiosty Of the clan system. Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:54 am

Darragh15

Darragh15

by question 4 i mean can you instantly teleport to a map a freind has invited you to join in on? Like a battle or just to meet up?

4Curiosty Of the clan system. Empty Re: Curiosty Of the clan system. Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:42 am

Malcolm

Malcolm

Darragh15 wrote:by question 4 i mean can you instantly teleport to a map a freind has invited you to join in on? Like a battle or just to meet up?

There are certainly group quests which appear as a zone to zone ... what I mean is, that you'll join some lfg channel, there you'll select the quest and I guess you should be able to invite players of your choice as well as random ... then it should port you in another instance form wherever sector you are. Or at least it looks like it in some footage videos. To be sure I'd have to look it up in BP forums ... don't have the time as I'm at work Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum