Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pacifist or Warlancer?

3 posters

Perfered Ship type

Pacifist or Warlancer? Vote_lcap33%Pacifist or Warlancer? Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Pacifist or Warlancer? Vote_lcap50%Pacifist or Warlancer? Vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
Pacifist or Warlancer? Vote_lcap17%Pacifist or Warlancer? Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pacifist or Warlancer? Empty Pacifist or Warlancer? Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:51 am

Darragh15

Darragh15

As you know the genide ships can be modified to be Heavy class,Strong but slow, Medium class, Not too fast not to slow and not too weak but not too strong, and finally the light class, fast but weak. As success is a major thing for a clan, tactics are in order. A mixture of the above ship types is perfect for combat. Like the fast, weak ships lure the enemy away while the strong ships assault and the mediums take down enemy starcraft engaged in a dogfight. My question is. What will your prefered combat style be aswell as your ship build? pirat

2Pacifist or Warlancer? Empty Re: Pacifist or Warlancer? Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:59 am

floki

there are actualy more options! in case you choose heavy hull parts = more armor you still can choose engines with high speed or high agility values. the trade-off with heavy ships is actualy fast or agile! with light hull parts you can go for fast engines and dont need the extra agility boost to turn your ship fast. i'll try a heavy ship with medium agility/speed first Smile

3Pacifist or Warlancer? Empty Re: Pacifist or Warlancer? Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:05 pm

xaenigma

I think this will take me a few times to get it right, but at the minute i see myself with a medium to heavy build.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum