Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leaked game play!

+7
ostDrauka
Minotaur
Backslap
White
Wulfstan
Daneska
Mujina
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Leaked game play! - Page 2 Empty Re: Leaked game play! Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

sweeeet! =) closed beta for chosen one, not for us. but "open b" mmm I hope will be soon started. thats all we need =))

27Leaked game play! - Page 2 Empty Re: Leaked game play! Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:12 pm

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Who knows, I know with aion they gave out some early beta keys to some of the bigger clans and fan-sites. Lets hope they do the same ^^

28Leaked game play! - Page 2 Empty Re: Leaked game play! Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

mmmm now i hope so too! =))

29Leaked game play! - Page 2 Empty Re: Leaked game play! Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:22 pm

AlphaOne

Recruit
Recruit

Those last videos looked amazing, it's good to finally see a dogfight from start to finish.

It's out the month after my wedding, which means that I won't be playing on it the night before the big day, which is a relief! Laughing

30Leaked game play! - Page 2 Empty Re: Leaked game play! Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:00 am

ChaozXV

ChaozXV
Recruit
Recruit

im so filled with energy when i get me the genide ship im gonna build me a fast yet dealy fighter

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum