Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For anyone who's interessted

+5
Daneska
Mujina
Wulfstan
White
Minotaur
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For anyone who's interessted Empty For anyone who's interessted Mon May 03, 2010 1:16 pm

Minotaur

Minotaur

Hey just thought i'd post some of the screenshots of the cockpits so it can help us decide which faction we want to be here they are!

Edit: Tried to upload and resize them but its not letting me Evil or Very Mad oh wells i'll give you links

http://bp.kkdownload.com/screenshots/blackprophecy_tyi_cockpit.jpg - Tyi

http://bp.kkdownload.com/screenshots/blackprophecy_genide_cockpit.jpg - Genide

http://bp.kkdownload.com/screenshots/blackprophecy_human_shuttle_cockpit.jpg - Human

Personally I reckon we go Tyi looks the coolest =)

2For anyone who's interessted Empty Re: For anyone who's interessted Mon May 03, 2010 1:17 pm

White

Officer
Officer

I thought mujina already decided we would be playing genide?

3For anyone who's interessted Empty Re: For anyone who's interessted Mon May 03, 2010 1:18 pm

Wulfstan

Wulfstan

Ummm, it's alredy decided, we're going to be Genide, just look at the top image of this site!

4For anyone who's interessted Empty Re: For anyone who's interessted Mon May 03, 2010 1:23 pm

Minotaur

Minotaur

oh yh lol ^^ oh well genide it is then Tyi still better though Razz

5For anyone who's interessted Empty Re: For anyone who's interessted Mon May 03, 2010 3:57 pm

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

I didn't like the look of the tyi ships - I thought everyone knew that we were playing genide, I assume that's ok with everyone. ^^

6For anyone who's interessted Empty Re: For anyone who's interessted Wed May 05, 2010 5:46 am

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

I can't agree with u, Minotaur. Genide cockpit is awesome. It looks so epic and aesthetically.

7For anyone who's interessted Empty Re: For anyone who's interessted Wed May 05, 2010 1:44 pm

ostDrauka

ostDrauka

Yep I totally agree Genides shipdesign and cockpit are really the nicest ones

8For anyone who's interessted Empty Re: For anyone who's interessted Thu May 06, 2010 6:42 am

Wulfstan

Wulfstan

I like the Genide version better ^___^

9For anyone who's interessted Empty Re: For anyone who's interessted Thu May 06, 2010 12:05 pm

Minotaur

Minotaur

Fair enough everyone entitled to there own opinion I just didnt check lol to see what race we were Razz I just think the Tyi looks a bit better but I really dont mind just want to play it!!! Smile

10For anyone who's interessted Empty Re: For anyone who's interessted Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:09 am

Schneider43

Schneider43

No offence Mino but if you want to play Ty you'r in the wrong clan lol.
Ty bah lol

11For anyone who's interessted Empty Re: For anyone who's interessted Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:43 am

floki

yea dude, those tyi bastards SUCK! Very Happy

12For anyone who's interessted Empty Re: For anyone who's interessted Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:53 am

Wulfstan

Wulfstan

Those Dishwashers can suck my LAUNDRY!! Razz

13For anyone who's interessted Empty Re: For anyone who's interessted Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:05 pm

FEFIFOFUM

FEFIFOFUM
Recruit
Recruit

I like Turtles! Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum