Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Excellent Website!

+7
Axiom
ostDrauka
Rooster
Wulfstan
Daneska
Mujina
Ares
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Excellent Website! - Page 3 Empty Re: Excellent Website! Sat May 29, 2010 1:35 am

lordlodis

Recruit
Recruit

Yeah the forum looks brilliant now What a Face Very well done Daneska and Mujina. I am waiting to see more from you Very Happy

52Excellent Website! - Page 3 Empty Re: Excellent Website! Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:09 pm

Ares

Social Member

Hey guys!

I'm also working on a website makeover for multiple reasons.

Mujina, what theme is this? Did you get it from Hitskins? Where can I find it? I want to use it as a base. Smile It's excellent.

Also, Daneska are you interested in making a background similar to the one at mmorpg.com?

Website looks nice guys - and yes, I am struggling to compete. xD

53Excellent Website! - Page 3 Empty Re: Excellent Website! Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

the theme is some random twilight one ^^... yes that very emo film and no I dont like it ^^

Edit - Its not finished yet Cool Im in the process of making something amazing, when its finished il be sure to get to you to tell me how good it looks ^^

54Excellent Website! - Page 3 Empty Re: Excellent Website! Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:10 pm

Ares

Social Member

Changes Mujina, I believe I found it. Smile

Where are you editing all these pictures and things? The CSS?

55Excellent Website! - Page 3 Empty Re: Excellent Website! Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:12 pm

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

yeh, just making custom pictures and replacing them with the existing ones.

56Excellent Website! - Page 3 Empty Re: Excellent Website! Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:34 am

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

Ares wrote:Hey guys!

I'm also working on a website makeover for multiple reasons.

Mujina, what theme is this? Did you get it from Hitskins? Where can I find it? I want to use it as a base. Smile It's excellent.

Also, Daneska are you interested in making a background similar to the one at mmorpg.com?

Website looks nice guys - and yes, I am struggling to compete. xD

Sorry but no... I have a lot of work. I haven't a free time at all =((

57Excellent Website! - Page 3 Empty Re: Excellent Website! Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:15 pm

Ares

Social Member

That's fine!

I think I've handled it. Smile

Thanks

58Excellent Website! - Page 3 Empty Re: Excellent Website! Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:28 am

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Looks really nice lol, your making me want to take another look at the forums. I think at some point we will change the phpbb2 but not till ive finished my current project ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum