Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hiaaaa nice to join you all

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hiaaaa nice to join you all Empty Hiaaaa nice to join you all Sat May 15, 2010 2:02 pm

lordlodis

Recruit
Recruit

Thanks a lot ^^. Its so nice to be accepted into HB Smile. I will try to be active in the forum first, but my stype is reading more than writing XD.

@Drauka: ye the Raid leader is the position that I think most suitable for me, but not that I can easily get it with my time schedule Smile But I can be really hardcore for a short time when I have free time, so I hope I can keep up with other members Razz

I am also a IT professional, so I will be willing to help with all the technical stuff too.

HB FTWW afro

2Hiaaaa nice to join you all Empty Re: Hiaaaa nice to join you all Sat May 15, 2010 2:27 pm

ostDrauka

ostDrauka

ahaha well your recruiting post is closed after accepting.
Shocked

3Hiaaaa nice to join you all Empty Re: Hiaaaa nice to join you all Sun May 16, 2010 12:06 pm

Wulfstan

Wulfstan

Welcome Lordlodis Very Happy

4Hiaaaa nice to join you all Empty Re: Hiaaaa nice to join you all Sun May 16, 2010 12:31 pm

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

We grow =)) yep! we will be the best!

5Hiaaaa nice to join you all Empty Re: Hiaaaa nice to join you all Mon May 17, 2010 3:37 am

White

Officer
Officer

Welcome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum