Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application Template.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application Template. Empty Application Template. Sat May 01, 2010 2:40 pm

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Application Template. Applicationtemplate
To make an application, register and activate the account by using the email you receive.

To approve an application can in some cases take up to 48 hours. Reason is bad habits like sleeping, working or general rl issues. Unfortunately we can't change that so please be patient.

So why do I have to apply?

There are a lot of reasons, Hull Breach is more like a community than a normal clan. We like to play with people that want to be more then just a nickname and an avatar. Having a good time on forum, vent or in some cases even in rl is for us equally important as playing the game. By applying we get to know a bit about you. Also these applications send a signal to other people looking for a clan and show what kind of members Hull Breach has. These are just a few reasons why it's important to fill it out well.

Application Template. Startshere

Game Name:

How did you find out about Hull Breach?:

What clan rank are you interested in trialling for? (Normal member, Officer, commanding officer - Ranks explained in another thread.

Gaming and Clan History:

Tell us a little about yourself:

Why do you want to join Hull Breach?:

Why should we accept your application?:

Do you have any friends in Hull Breach?:

Are you willing to use Ventrillo? (once I buy one)

How often will you be active once Black prophecy has launched (times/week?)

Computer Specs
CPU:
RAM:
GFX Card:

Last edited by Mujina on Sat May 29, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 5 times in total

2Application Template. Empty Example application post Sat May 01, 2010 3:16 pm

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Application Template. Exampleapplication

Game Name: Mujina

How did you find out about Hull Breach?: I created it!

What clan rank are you interested in trialling for? - I Hope to lead this clan well.

Gaming and Clan History:

Currently the only game I am playing regularly is counter strike source (In ranked leagues). I'm an fps gamer at heart which I think will help while playing Dp as from what I hear its more about skill than gear. In the past I have ran multiple counter strike and battlefield 2 clans each with sucessful popular game servers. I also call the tactics in the teams I play in showing that am able to coordinate people over vent.

In the past however when taking a break from counter strike I have played many different mmorpgs (almost everyone I can name)

Wow - played since classic, stopped when uldar was released - I co-managed a horde guild on the bloodscalp server which were ranked within the top 5 from launch on WoTLK till uldar. I was both the raid leader and Main tank. (people listen to me on vent, heh once I managed to get a full clear without anyone dieing by using the incentive "I will sing feel like a woman by shania twain if no one dies" One of the first guilds on the server to clear nax - I have 5 level 80 over 2 accounts.

Aion - The latest mmorpg guild I have been in. played in the Chinese open beta + English closed and open beta. Was in the guild called "meh" who were aiming to be 1st worldwide, I quit after disliking the game.

Many many more games and guilds I could add however nothing really interesting - could talk on vent if you want to know more.

Tell us a little about yourself:

A little about me, Hey I’m Daniel, curently a computer games design student at university, I like sugar, pizza, sleeping, custard, gaming and so on. I dislike small children, sticky things loud noises and mornings. Im a talkative guy on vent and you will most likely see me on the guild vent 24/7 come release

Why do you want to join Hull Breach?: Looks like its going to be a very neat and well run guild (which I hope to help contribute too)

Why should we accept your application?: I have lots of experience in both mmorpgs and fps games which will help allot in this. I'm very active, I will use guild communication whenever I am playing. Good leadership skills, can get on with anyone and I lots of experience running and co-running guilds and clans. I'm a good gamer but not arrogant, I like to have fun!

Do you have any friends in Hull Breach?: A few joining.

Are you willing to use Ventrillo? (once I buy one) - Ofc

How often will you be active once Black prophecy has launched (times/week?) - All the time.

Computer Specs
CPU: Overclocked i7 at 4ghz
RAM: 6gig ddr3
GFX Card: Two GTX 295s running in SLI mode.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum