Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wulfstan's Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wulfstan's Application Empty Wulfstan's Application Sat May 01, 2010 2:46 pm

Wulfstan

Wulfstan

Game Name: Wulfstan/Archan

How did you find out about Hull Breach?: "Optimus" forums

What clan rank are you interested in trialling for?: Officer or Commanding Officer

Gaming and Clan History: I have played in many games, like World of Warcraft, Allods Online, Runescape, some more i don't remember, and alot of offline games, when it comes to clans in MMOs i have been high rank in WoW in a guild, Allods Online I was a Second in Command, according to the members in those clans I a'm a nice Commander andi take care of the clan and helps when i can.

Tell us a little about yourself: I am a 16 year old student that lives in Norway, what i do at my spare time is almost only gaming on my X-box 360 or PC.

Why do you want to join Hull Breach?: I need a clan to be with so i can be sosial and help with things to other clan members.

Why should we accept your application?: I would like to contribute with things to a great community and and to try and stay active as long as i can, then help out and I, personally, thing that i will contribute greatly with this clan, and i will use alot of my time to do it.

Do you have any friends in Hull Breach?: No, but i know Mujina from Black Prophecy forum and Optimus forum.

Are you willing to use Ventrillo?: yes

How often will you be active once Black prophecy has launched: Almost 24/7 but each 2 week, i lose my internet in 2 weeks, but after that i'm up and running again, and if i get access to the internet while i'm not supposed to, i will play BP.

Computer Specs
CPU: 2.00 Ghz dual-core (rated at 3,2 Ghz)
RAM: 4 GB
GFX Card: Ati Radeon HD 3450.

2Wulfstan's Application Empty Re: Wulfstan's Application Sat May 01, 2010 2:49 pm

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Hey nice app, accepted on trial welcome to the clan.

3Wulfstan's Application Empty Re: Wulfstan's Application Sat May 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Wulfstan

Wulfstan

Thank you, Sir

I feel welcome here Very Happy

I hope many more will join Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum