Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why did you join?

+9
Schneider43
gammacra5
Malcolm
Mujina
Axiom
Daneska
Minotaur
White
Wulfstan
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why did you join? Empty Why did you join? Sun May 02, 2010 8:23 am

Wulfstan

Wulfstan

This is basic, just tell if you want, why did you join?

I joined because i wanted to contribute to a greater sossiety, and wants to help other people.
And be in a clan, it makes me feel alright.

2Why did you join? Empty Re: Why did you join? Sun May 02, 2010 10:25 am

White

Officer
Officer

I asked Mujina about a multiplayer rpgs i could play with my friend and he got me hyped up about this, he showed me his site and i offered my services to him.

3Why did you join? Empty Re: Why did you join? Mon May 03, 2010 1:51 pm

Minotaur

Minotaur

Not pld RPG in ages and I used to play a game called Freelancer if you've not played it and you want to see what this game will be like I really recommend it cause its similar so thought i'd give this a whirl and get into it also Muj got my hyped up ^^

4Why did you join? Empty Re: Why did you join? Mon May 03, 2010 2:01 pm

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

Minotaur wrote:Not pld RPG in ages and I used to play a game called Freelancer if you've not played it and you want to see what this game will be like I really recommend it cause its similar so thought i'd give this a whirl and get into it also Muj got my hyped up ^^

YEAH! my friend =) freelancer is one of the best space arcade\sim I've seen. so when I found BP - my heart was given to it.

5Why did you join? Empty Re: Why did you join? Thu May 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Minotaur

Minotaur

yh dude like my mate was in a freelancer clan on one of the mod's that you could get think it was Battleship mod and like his clan owned half the universe was soo cool cause like if they didnt pay credits to get through certain zones they got dicked on hopefully we can do that ^^

6Why did you join? Empty Re: Why did you join? Sun May 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Axiom

Axiom
Officer
Officer

Firstly - thanks for the rapid response to the application form =P

Secondly - I've always wanted to play a MMO version of Tie Fighter ever since I used to play that... some.. years ago. I hoped EVE would do that, but it never quite did it for me and after exhausting the MMORPG world to saturation, I'm hoping this can be the game I've waited [ahem mumble] years for =P

7Why did you join? Empty Re: Why did you join? Sun May 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Yeh, I too have very high hopes for this game. I also hope hull breach can become one of the main fighting forces on the server we decide to join. ^^

We don't need any "hope", we just do it soon! And we'll prove to everybody that Hull Breach is one of the best =)

8Why did you join? Empty Re: Why did you join? Sun May 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

We do not need any "hope", we just do it soon. And we will prove all that Hull Breach is one of the best!

9Why did you join? Empty Re: Why did you join? Sun May 23, 2010 11:37 am

Malcolm

Malcolm

Always a bit odd writing the first few letters in a new environment ^^

Why I joined? As some of you already mentioned ... Freelancer ... it was fabulous. When I quited WoW I thought I'll be done with MMOG's for good. Until I've discovered Black Prophecy (by accident Very Happy). Same as Daneska, I fell in love almost immidiately.

Can't really wait for the release or, perhaps for the first few steps in open beta Smile.

Btw, it's good to see people have no doubts about our first impression. The feared force in the universe, Hull Breach? Kinda like that Wink.

10Why did you join? Empty Re: Why did you join? Sun May 23, 2010 11:39 am

Malcolm

Malcolm

One more thought. Till the game hit the D-Day, it's good to start a RL relationship ... once the game has started, there won't be any, even a tiny, chance Very Happy

- my own experience Smile

11Why did you join? Empty Re: Why did you join? Sun May 23, 2010 12:08 pm

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

hehe, well you better hurry up because I predict the next beta event very soon ^^

12Why did you join? Empty Re: Why did you join? Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:07 pm

gammacra5

Recruit
Recruit

Firstly I think Hull Breach is an awesome clan name, secondly Hull Breach looked by the far the most organised clan on black prophecy forums. Then thirdly and most importantly because I want to have fun.

13Why did you join? Empty Re: Why did you join? Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:10 am

Schneider43

Schneider43

Why ?
Hmm
I love being in a clan .
It is that contact with other players.
Helping others and be helped by others that is a clan .
Fighting other clans for proccesion of keypoints.
When we start strong we have a good chanse to be number 1.
I could go on for a while ....
Hope to see u soon in the field Smile
Greetings from Flanders

14Why did you join? Empty Re: Why did you join? Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:02 pm

Emver

Emver
Recruit
Recruit

Minotaur wrote:Not pld RPG in ages and I used to play a game called Freelancer if you've not played it and you want to see what this game will be like I really recommend it cause its similar so thought i'd give this a whirl and get into it also Muj got my hyped up ^^

:shock:OMG freelancer. I still have that, haven't played it in ages though due to its poor graphics. I just wish they did another one now. That game blew some time away. Very Happy

http://emver.wordpress.com/

15Why did you join? Empty Re: Why did you join? Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:24 am

ostDrauka

ostDrauka

I wish there would be another wing commander -.-'
getting off topic sorry Laughing

16Why did you join? Empty Re: Why did you join? Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:58 am

Szokhee

Szokhee

I wanted to find an alternative game to WoW. As I mentioned in my application, the first game I've ever played on my first comp was X-Wing. Somehow this type of sims were always close to my heart. I've gone through almost the whole X-Wing Series (X-Wing, X-Wing vs, Tie-Fighter, X-Wing Alliance) and of course Freelancer.

When EVE Online came out I immediately tried it out, but no Freelancer feeling it gave me Sad . Basically it was a financial oriented space strategy market simulator. I was really disappointed with it.

When I saw the first trailers of BP somehow I felt the old Freelancer feeling again. So now I'm waiting for the release (or a beta key) to give it a chance.

17Why did you join? Empty Re: Why did you join? Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:08 am

floki

gameplay is not exactly the same, but dude, you will LOVE bp Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum