Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

application GenXtract

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1application GenXtract Empty application GenXtract Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:25 pm

GenXtract

GenXtract

Game Name: GenXtract

How did you find out about Hull Breach?: I found this clan when i was looking in the clan section on the bp forum.

What clan rank are you interested in trialling for? Normal member wil do for now.

Gaming and Clan History: I played Dekaron(2moons) for about 4 years. freelancer, halflife, counterstrike, and manny other fps/rpg games.

Tell us a little about yourself: Well my real name is Steef im an ex military guy, i was a tank driver in a leopard2A6 tank for 4 years and was tank mechanic for 2 years after that. I live together with my girlfriend clown and 2 cats cat cat ,

Why do you want to join Hull Breach?: I looked around for a clan that is mature and well organised, and till now HB is the only clan that pops out above the other clans that got those quality's.

Why should we accept your application?: I would like to be a part in a clan that got a clear goal in this game. And are dedicated to be the best.

Do you have any friends in Hull Breach?: Nope.

Are you willing to use Ventrillo? (once I buy one) Yes

How often will you be active once Black prophecy has launched (times/week?) my gaming time is around 30/40 hours a week. (depends on work)

Computer Specs
CPU: Dual core E5200 @ 2.50GHz
RAM: 4GB
GFX Card: VNIDIA GeForce GT120

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum