Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vostromo application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vostromo application Empty Vostromo application Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:31 am

Vostromo

Recruit
Recruit

Game Name: Vostromo

How did you find out about Hull Breach?: BP Forums

What clan rank are you interested in trialling for? (Normal member, Officer, commanding officer - Ranks explained in another thread.

Normal member

Gaming and Clan History:

It's fair to say i've been a game player my whole life. Started out playing Dungeons & Dragons in 1978 when a couple of older friends bought in the game from the USA. With no computers around then (imagine that!) role-playing was the thing and i tried just about every decent game that came out... DND, Traveller, Gamma world, Runequest...etc. When computers started to lift off moved onto MUDS and after that just followed the evolution trying whatever games took my fancy. Been playing WOW seriously since beta and i've a multitude of characters but i tend to try most of the major MMO's when they come out.

Tell us a little about yourself:

My real name is Dave and i work for a University in it's Biomechanics department. I have 3 kids the youngest being 11 weeks old. Like films, music, sports, beer.

Why do you want to join Hull Breach?:

Definitely looking for a mature guild/clan and the clan blurb on the BP forums attracted me.

Why should we accept your application?:

Because i'm a lovely friendly guy!! Oh, and a bunch of stuff to do with experience, knowledge, tactical awareness etc

Do you have any friends in Hull Breach?:

Not yet.

Are you willing to use Ventrillo? (once I buy one)

Yep. Have used in the past.

How often will you be active once Black prophecy has launched (times/week?)

Normally, i log on every morning for 30-60mins before work to do housekeeping (check mail, professions etc) and i would probably play 3-4 times per week in the evenings, sometimes more. I'm somewhat flexible so slotting in raids or whatever isn't much of a problem.

Computer Specs
CPU: AMD Athlon 6400+ 3.2GHz
RAM: 2GB (Windows XP)
GFX Card: 2 x ATI Radeon HD 3800 in CrossFireX

2Vostromo application Empty Re: Vostromo application Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:46 am

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

Accepted, welcome on a board.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: