Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gammacra5 Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gammacra5 Application Empty Gammacra5 Application Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:31 pm

gammacra5

Recruit
Recruit

Game Name: gammacra5

How did you find out about Hull Breach?: Through the Black Prophecy forums

What clan rank are you interested in trialling for? (Normal member, Officer, commanding officer - Ranks explained in another thread. Normal member

Gaming and Clan History: Iv'e played a large number of FPS games (I'm probably going to miss a lot, I can't remember all of them). Counter-strike, Half life 2, Warrock, Combat arms, Timesplitters 2, Timesplitters TSFP, pretty much all the call of duty's and modern warefare's. I was in about 3 clans for warrock. Also a clan in combat arms. So yeah my aim is rather impressive. Also played a few space games like G police and Battlezone (which I played online years ago)

Tell us a little about yourself: I am 16 years old, I enjoy playing games in my spare time, my favorite sports are football, hockey and basketball. I enjoy chatting with people online and in real life, it's nice to share opinions with others, people in real life consider me as a relaxed, laid back and friendly person, I rarely get angry. I have a good sense of humor as well.

Why do you want to join Hull Breach?: Because I prefer the Genides background story, also like I said on the Black Prophecy forums, you seem to be very good at running clans, I can tell you put a lot of effort into it and I very much like the rules, I will do whatever asked to. (unless it's to jump off a cliff lol)

Why should we accept your application?: I'm a nice, reliable person who will be willing to help Hull Breach whenever needed. I am a casual gamer, although in the weekends I play a bit more

Do you have any friends in Hull Breach?: No but I know many people in real life who are going to play this game, they will want to join. We always do things together.

Are you willing to use Ventrillo? (once I buy one) Yes I currently do not have a microphone but like I said before I do enjoy chatting with people so I will try and get one later on.

How often will you be active once Black prophecy has launched (times/week?) I would say on weekdays about 2-3 hours and on other days about 1-2 hours, but who knows, it depends how much enjoy it, that being the reason I want to join a clan, for fun. (I normally play games at very varied times, some days it could be as long as 3 hours and some days it could not be at all, but most importantly i'l be on)

Computer Specs (this is a Dell laptop by the way)
CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU T2390 @1.85GHz 1.87GHz
RAM: 2.00GB
GFX Card: NVIDIA Gforce 8600M GT

I gotta admit i'm no genius when it comes to computers so I hope all the the information is correct. If anything is wrong please give me pointers and il change it.

Thanks for reading. Very Happy

2Gammacra5 Application Empty Re: Gammacra5 Application Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:04 am

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Accepted and welcome to the clan!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum