Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Malcolm - Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Malcolm - Application Empty Malcolm - Application Sun May 23, 2010 4:05 am

Malcolm

Malcolm

Greetings and hello. I'm quite new to Black Prophecy - weird to say when the game's just entered beta - but let's say I'm quite new to the BP community. Browsed through the forums and found a topic regarding your clan. Liked it, so here goes my application. ;-)

Game Name: Malcolm

How did you find out about Hull Breach?:
Black Prophecy community forum.

What clan rank are you interested in trialling for? (Normal member, Officer, commanding officer - Ranks explained in another thread.
Normal member. I don't have that ammount of free time to even think of getting more responsibilities to the clan. I know it might sound selfish. I certainly do respect people who take care of things within the clan/guild and I am grateful, just don't expect I could do that, because I couldn't Sad.
With my time - I have a lot of activities - but I will try to play as much as I can ... most probably the game is going to be very exciting ... I guess that if not everyday I am going to play every second evening (18:00 - 24:00 CET)

Gaming and Clan History:
I played quite lots of MMORPG's - Age of Conan, Warhammer, Aion, World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings - played WoW the longest, in TBC i experienced hc raiding, since then I was more casual player, attended like 75% of raids. The game got pretty much dull though and I quited. Now I play like GTA IV or Mass Effect II or Dragon age, sometimes CoD - MF II

Tell us a little about yourself:
I'm just a regular everyday normal motherf*cker. I don't have a girlfriend my hand's my only lover. I'm just a regular everyday normal motherf*cker. One night a week my mom likes to cook me supper. I'm just a regular everyday normal motherfucker ... and Michael Keaton was my favorite batman! Very Happy
Alright and now straight. I don't know what do you want to hear. I like to play with other people, contribute to the clan/guild's success as much as I am able to. I don't like fights between members and I don't start them. I like to enjoy the game and MMOG's can I enjoy fully only with a bunch of great people, who you are I hope Smile.

Why do you want to join Hull Breach?:
For first, you were the first europian Genide clan I came across. Second - after reading the description of the clan, it's goals and stuff, I had no reason to be looking for any other clan.

Why should we accept your application?:
I guess that only you know the answer to this question, that said, I have no idea. But I believe you won't have a reason to decline Very Happy

Do you have any friends in Hull Breach?:
Nope.

Are you willing to use Ventrillo? (once I buy one)
Sure thing ;-)

How often will you be active once Black prophecy has launched (times/week?)
As I already said. At least every second evening. Weekends probably more often and more intense. But some weekends I might be offline.

Computer Specs
CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 245 Processor 2,90GHz
RAM: 4,00 GB
GFX Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

Kind of sucks, I know. But going to upgrade pretty soon. Thinking of MAC, but I must find out about compatibility with games I like first. And if not MAC, certainly some IV core proc and nice graphics card.Smile

Aaaaaand, that's about it I suppose. Enjoy the reading Very Happy.

Malcolm

2Malcolm - Application Empty Re: Malcolm - Application Sun May 23, 2010 5:31 am

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

Accepted. Welcome on a board!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum