Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application: Xaenigma

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application: Xaenigma Empty Application: Xaenigma Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:29 am

xaenigma

Game Name:
Xaenigma

United Kingdom

How did you find out about Hull Breach?:
Dark Prophecy forums

What clan rank are you interested in trialling for? (Normal member, Officer, commanding officer - Ranks explained in another thread.
Right now I am unsure, so I will say casual member for now...but i will be wanting to work my way up the ranks if this guild and game turn out to be right for me.

Gaming and Clan History:
I have been playing online games since the days of SWAT3 and Day Of Defeat, I ran my own DOD:S clan, which was well respected in the community and still does well today even though i handed over leadership.
I currently play Bad Company 2 and no MMO's at the minute.
I have played alot of MMO's from WOW, EVE, Archlord but i have never been able to find an engaging guild which i need to be able to enjoy a game...im not a fan of solo play. I did play World War 2 Online for quite some time but due to financial reasons couldnt afford the subscription anymore.

Tell us a little about yourself:
Im Tom, im 22, and I work full time repairing lawnmowers and other small engine power equiptment.

Why do you want to join Hull Breach?:
The clan looks promising from what I have seen and i cant think of a better way to learn a new game than with a clan.

Why should we accept your application?:
I have good experience in gaming, and a good tactician. Im also good banter on voicecoms and willing to do anything i can to help any one in the clan.

Do you have any friends in Hull Breach?:
Not as yet

Are you willing to use Ventrillo? (once I buy one)
Yes, although i prefer TS3, i will use any voice com programs
How often will you be active once Black prophecy has launched (times/week?)
Its hard to say but i hope for a couple of hours a night through the week...its very rare i game at weekends.

Computer Specs
CPU: Phenom x4 9950 @2.8
RAM: 4Gig DDR2
GFX Card: Nvidia GTX260

for now...hope to be building a new system in the coming months.

2Application: Xaenigma Empty Re: Application: Xaenigma Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:03 am

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

Welcome, recruit. It really nice to see that new pilots are coming! Are you still here?! Move to THIS thread! Dismissed!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum