Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quick question for a new bee

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Quick question for a new bee  Empty Quick question for a new bee Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:59 am

coldeath

Hello every one i am vary much looking forward to the BP coming out, so in the mean time i have started to look for a Guild/Clan/SG all the same thing. I came across your guild website and found it most promising.
The only thing that is stopping me from putting in a application right now is that, i really wanted to be TYI as i just downt like that giant blue glow the Genides have. Not that i would be using the cockpit view much. (more of a 3ed persons kinda guy.) But any way i digress.

I will most likely put in a app but i just wanted to knowe if i should hold out.

Are you going to make the side faction for the Tyi faction ?

Can you play the game form the 3ed person only so i down t have to see that blue glow ?

Cold Very Happy

2Quick question for a new bee  Empty Re: Quick question for a new bee Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:59 am

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

No we won't be moving over to the Tyi faction, yes you can play the game 3rd person only.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]