Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dumb question

+3
floki
Malcolm
Axiom
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dumb question Empty Dumb question Mon May 31, 2010 5:38 am

Axiom

Axiom
Officer
Officer

Apologies if the answer is either glaringly obvious or if I've missed something, but does anyone know about whether the game will run multiple universes on separate servers (ie like pretty much all MMOs) or whether it'll run one massive universe (a la EVE) using servers for zones?

2Dumb question Empty Re: Dumb question Mon May 31, 2010 9:05 am

Malcolm

Malcolm

You mean multiple universes like for example multiple instances in Age of Conan?

3Dumb question Empty Re: Dumb question Mon May 31, 2010 10:58 am

floki

he wants to know if there are the same universes several times on diffrent servers, or one universe where all players share the same space. servers are needed to create a sector, not universe.

for example:
1 server, on every server its own universe where with only these players who created their char on this server , several sectors/instances all on the same server like world of warcraft (i know there are instance servers, but this is how i try to explain this Razz)

or

1 universe including ALL players hosted on several servers, splitted by sectors/instances

btw, i dont know the answer to your topic Sad

4Dumb question Empty Re: Dumb question Mon May 31, 2010 11:05 am

SilverYO

SilverYO

my guess is there will be 2 Universes/instances/servers one for the EU and the other for the US (maybe another for Asia, but no one really cares about that)

at least that's what mujina was hinting at but he reads into this much more
x

5Dumb question Empty Re: Dumb question Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:12 pm

casparas

Recruit
Recruit

As far as I know there will be 2 US servers 1 EU and 1 Asia.

Servers will have instances but as much as i have gathered every server will have one universe only.

6Dumb question Empty Re: Dumb question Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:34 am

Wulfstan

Wulfstan

just as Casparas said, there will be US, EU (maybe Asia)
it is halfway confirmed i think, i read it somewhere but i can't remember where....

7Dumb question Empty Re: Dumb question Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:04 am

Axiom

Axiom
Officer
Officer

" Unlike the enormous all-on-one shard of EVE Online, Black Prophecy's servers will have a few thousand people apiece, with only a handful of persistent areas each. Each server's persistent areas will include hubs where NPC organizations can be found, and large PvP areas that let players jump in and out, as their mood takes them. "

8Dumb question Empty Re: Dumb question Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:27 am

Schneider43

Schneider43

I think it will be as Pirate Galaxy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum