Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clan Charter

+2
Mujina
Daneska
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clan Charter Empty Clan Charter Sun May 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

• 1. General.

1.1 Joining the clan is voluntary after reading this Charter, in consultation with the leader of the clan or the person responsible for entry into the clan.

1.2. All decisions about the clan are made by the clan leader or his officers in consultation with the leader of the clan.

1.3. All members can participate in the discussion of the goals and objectives of the clan. The final decision is made after considering the views of the clanmembers.

1.4. The last word on the making of any decision or controversial issues of the clan leader or his deputy in his absence.

1.5 You are expected to keep up to date with the information on the Hull Breach forums and to have a good idea on developments on the official Black Prophecy website. The forum is the place where the officers spread information vital to your gameplay, such as upcoming events and changes, but also a place where you can talk to the rest of the clan.

1.6 English is the main language of the clan. Please remember that not all have this as their first language, and misunderstandings can occur. So before you think about starting an argument, try to reread the message given and see if there might be a misunderstanding somewhere. We also discourage foul language in clan chat. Cursing is of course allowed, but stay mature.

1.7 Even though we all aim to get along, disagreements happen. If this does occur, do not leave the clan in anger, try to talk it out at first and direct the issue to an officer who will handle the problem. If the problem cannot be solved the leader will take the proper actions.

1.8 Everyone within Hull Breach does not have the same ultimate goals. There will be however groups of people who share common goals within the clan. The administration and structure of Hull Breach is made in a way, that allows those groups to further their own goals without disturbing each other.

1.9 Loyalty - We expect our members to be 100% loyal to the clan. If you are a member of Hull Breach you are not allowed to join other clans with your active alternate characters. If you leave the clan in anger, or for any other reason, your rights in the clan will be revoked and not given back. - If you are quitting the game/taking a break, talk to the clan leadership and they will sort things out, quitting the game
does not have to mean quitting the clan. Similarly, we will interpret applications to other clans as you wanting to leave the clan. We will
expedite this wish as soon as such applications come to our attention. To be in the clan is a privilege, if you decide to leave it that privilege is gone.

• 2. Behavior in the clan.

2.1. All members should help each other in carrying out various tasks placing general interest above their own .

2.2. All members must participate in training battles if they will provide

2.3. All members must be respectful to their clan members

2.4. All members are expected to participate actively in clan business, be it the forum or ingame help. Raising reputation of the clan while fully supporting the leadership choices in its development.

2.5. All members Cannot talk bad about the clan or will be removed, unless it is a constructive internal arguement (members forum).
2.6. You have to remember that everything you do with our clantag attached to your name reflects back on to the clan. Respect the other players you play with and respect your clanmates. Bashing of individuals and/or clans in any public channels will not be tolerated under any circumstances.

2.7. We expect clan vs clan battles to get quite hectic however we expect you to keep cool and think about battles objectively, this means no rage quits, no drowning out the officers on vent and no just charging in without thinking unless the raid leader asks it of you!

2.8 Do not involve the clan in personal problems, for example do not: "If you guys don’t fuck off, I will bring my clan here and KS everyone
of ya!" If someone has a problem with you that concerns the clan, please forward them to the leader, who will handle the problem. If you have a problem with someone, discuss it with the clan first before starting a fight. Sometimes things are not as bad as they might seem while you are angry.

• 3. Penalties

3.1. Failure to comply with the statute of the clan or other misconduct will result in punishment by the clan leader or its officers.

3.2 The usage of any form of 3rd party software or service that actively changes gameplay will, if revealed lead to instant and final expulsion from the clan. It most definitely includes any form of afk botting but also things like teleport hacks, network stream manipulation, etc.

Last edited by Mujina on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:44 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : updated with axioms suggestions, thanks!)

2Clan Charter Empty Re: Clan Charter Sun May 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Nice post

3Clan Charter Empty Re: Clan Charter Sun May 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

Mujina wrote:Nice post
tnx, I'm still working on them. this is general sketch i think, any suggestion?

4Clan Charter Empty Re: Clan Charter Sun May 09, 2010 3:06 pm

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Hmm could post something about talking over officer on ventrilo or teamspeek. Raids and pvp battles can sometimes fail badly if the people that need to be heard on vent (the raid leaders) cannot be heard because of people talking over them.
Hmm, members may be expected to attend big guild meetings should an officer request it, aka for key changes within the guild and before major pvp battles.
No abusive chat in guild chat - just things like those.

5Clan Charter Empty Re: Clan Charter Mon May 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Minotaur

Minotaur

Dont go mad on the rules dont want it to be like school ! but the main thing I would suggest is just like vent and who talks when and stuff cause in my experience with matches on any game most people (including myself) get a little carried away and sometimes officers or raid leaders cant get their point across but still looks pretty good

6Clan Charter Empty Re: Clan Charter Tue May 11, 2010 6:46 am

White

Officer
Officer

I do not agree with some of the rules due to the fact that they are either useless or conciddered logical or the fact that some of these rules promote abuse, not to mention that this is not a super-serious party where loyalty is the most important, having fun is.

I have rewritten alot of them due to the grammar issues.

7Clan Charter Empty Re: Clan Charter Tue May 11, 2010 2:09 pm

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

White wrote:I do not agree with some of the rules due to the fact that they are either useless or conciddered logical or the fact that some of these rules promote abuse, not to mention that this is not a super-serious party where loyalty is the most important, having fun is.

I have rewritten alot of them due to the grammar issues.

more specifically, can you?
I want to see the result, not useless chatter.

8Clan Charter Empty Re: Clan Charter Tue May 11, 2010 2:48 pm

White

Officer
Officer

If you wanna see the result check the first post?

Already fixxed the main issue.

9Clan Charter Empty Re: Clan Charter Tue May 11, 2010 5:16 pm

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

oh I see, tnx!

10Clan Charter Empty Re: Clan Charter Wed May 12, 2010 9:59 am

Axiom

Axiom
Officer
Officer

May I suggest some additions and alterations? I've put them in blue, feel free to use/adapt as you see fit. 

1. General.

1.1 Joining the clan is voluntary after reading this Charter, in consultation with the leader of the clan or the person responsible for entry into the clan. 

1.2. All decisions about the clan are made by the clan leader or his officers in consultation with the leader of the clan.

1.3. All members can participate in the discussion of the goals and objectives of the clan. The final decision is made after considering the views of the clanmembers.

1.4. The last word on the making of any decision or controversial issues of the clan leader or his deputy in his absence.

1.5 You are expected to keep up to date with the information on the Hull Breach forums and to have a good idea on developments on the official Black Prophecy website. The forum is the place where the officers spread information vital to your gameplay, such as upcoming events and changes, but also a place where you can talk to the rest of the clan.

1.6 English is the main language of the clan. Please remember that not all have this as their first language, and misunderstandings can occur. So before you think about starting an argument, try to reread the message given and see if there might be a misunderstanding somewhere. We also discourage foul language in clan chat. Cursing is of course allowed, but stay mature.

1.7 Even though we all aim to get along, disagreements happen. If this does occur, do not leave the clan in anger, try to talk it out at first and direct the issue to an officer who will handle the problem. If the problem cannot be solved the leader will take the proper actions.

1.8 Everyone within Hull Breach does not have the same ultimate goals. There will be however groups of people who share common goals within the clan. The administration and structure of Hull Breach is made in a way, that allows those groups to further their own goals without disturbing each other. 

1.9 Loyalty - We expect our members to be 100% loyal to the clan. If you are a member of Hull Breach you are not allowed to join other clans with your active alternate characters. If you leave the clan in anger, or for any other reason, your rights in the clan will be revoked and not given back. - If you are quitting the game/taking a break, talk to the clan leadership and they will sort things out, quitting the game
does not have to mean quitting the clan. Similarly, we will interpret applications to other clans as you wanting to leave the clan. We will
expedite this wish as soon as such applications come to our attention. To be in the clan is a privilege, if you decide to leave it that privilege is gone.

2. Behavior in the clan.

2.1. All members should help each other in carrying out various tasks placing general interest above their own . 

2.2. All members must participate in training battles if they will provide 

2.3. All members must be respectful to their clan members 

2.4. All members are expected to participate actively in clan business, be it the forum or ingame help. Raising reputation of the clan while fully supporting the leadership choices in its development. 

2.5. All members Cannot talk bad about the clan or will be removed, unless it is a constructive internal arguement (members forum). 
2.6. You have to remember that everything you do with our clantag attached to your name reflects back on to the clan. Respect the other players you play with and respect your clanmates. Bashing of individuals and/or clans in any public channels will not be tolerated under any circumstances.2.7. All members of the clan are strictly prohibited to conduct any kind of misbehavior as deemed by the officers.

2.8 Do not involve the clan in personal problems, for example do not: "If you guys don’t fuck off, I will bring my clan here and KS everyone
of ya!" If someone has a problem with you that concerns the clan, please forward them to the leader, who will handle the problem. If you have a problem with someone, discuss it with the clan first before starting a fight. Sometimes things are not as bad as they might seem while you are angry. 

3. Penalties

3.1. Failure to comply with the statute of the clan or other misconduct will result in punishment by the clan leader or its officers.

3.2 The usage of any form of 3rd party software or service that actively changes gameplay will, if revealed lead to instant and final expulsion from the clan. It most definitely includes any form of afk botting but also things like teleport hacks, network stream manipulation, etc.

11Clan Charter Empty Re: Clan Charter Wed May 12, 2010 10:07 am

Minotaur

Minotaur

yh those rules seem mostly fine but like everyone will probably rage quit at some point (i dont mean leaving the clan just raging) i dont think there should be a rule that states you must talk your problem out as this is mostly common sense but overall pretty good

12Clan Charter Empty Re: Clan Charter Wed May 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Mujina

Mujina
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Very nice post and ideas, l will update the charter a little soon.

13Clan Charter Empty Re: Clan Charter Sat May 15, 2010 6:15 am

Wulfstan

Wulfstan

Nice Axiom, i'll sure it took some time writing that huh? Very Happy

14Clan Charter Empty Re: Clan Charter Sat May 15, 2010 8:43 am

Axiom

Axiom
Officer
Officer

With a little help from something I wrote a few years ago for my old guild =P

15Clan Charter Empty Re: Clan Charter Sat May 15, 2010 8:54 am

Wulfstan