Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sharka Application

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sharka Application Empty Sharka Application Sat May 15, 2010 4:02 am

lordlodis

Recruit
Recruit

Game Name: Sharka

How did you find out about Hull Breach?: BlackProphecy forum

What clan rank are you interested in trialling for? Raid Leader, because I love tactical stuffs and proved to be quite skillfull in FPS game.

Gaming and Clan History: Currently I am playing another MMOFPS game: Airrivals, which is quite a nice pvp game but lacks of pve, story line and new content. BP is my new online game for the coming time.

Other than that, I play mostly offline game in my free time. I am a casual player, but when i have free time I can be extremely hardcore. My favourite style is Strategy game and RPG game. I am looking forward to Starcraft 2 also.

Tell us a little about yourself: I just finished my master degree on Media-IT branch and currently working in a software company.

I am not a very talkative person, but is funny and very friendly.

Why do you want to join Hull Breach?:
I love Genide race when I read BP story, and was looking for a nice Genide clan in EU, which shows a great potential to become a great clan in BP. A great clan will motivate me to enjoy the game more.

Why should we accept your application?: If you want a skilled player who is friendly in clan and can think deep in war, then I might be a good choice Smile

Do you have any friends in Hull Breach?: Not yet, but I looking forward to have many.

Are you willing to use Ventrillo? Yes. I am currently using vent in Airrivals also.

How often will you be active once Black prophecy has launched (times/week?) Because of my work i will be able to log in the weekdays' evening only, about 1~2 hours. In weekend I will be able to log more. Not very sure tho since I also have a lot of rl stuff Smile

Computer Specs
CPU: quad core 2.6 GHz
RAM: 4GB
GFX Card: ATI Radeon 3870

2Sharka Application Empty Re: Sharka Application Sat May 15, 2010 4:07 am

ostDrauka

ostDrauka

I like your application.
Im not so sure about the raid leader thing tho mainly because of your answer about how often you will play and your word about being a casual player.
But im not even a member in this clan so my word isnt really important Shocked Laughing

3Sharka Application Empty Re: Sharka Application Sat May 15, 2010 4:26 am

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

Application accepted! Welcome on a board! Cool

4Sharka Application Empty Re: Sharka Application Sat May 15, 2010 6:18 am

Wulfstan

Wulfstan

Yay, more recruits!

this clan is growing fast!

5Sharka Application Empty Re: Sharka Application Sat May 15, 2010 7:17 am