Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Hull Breach forums, Guests can only view the public forums - please login to view the member forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuskra's Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nuskra's Application Empty Nuskra's Application Wed May 26, 2010 12:42 pm

Nuskra

Nuskra

Game Name:
Nuskra

UK

How did you find out about Hull Breach?:
From the official Black Prophecy Forum (and also on recommendation from a rival Clan member believe it or not!)

What clan rank are you interested in trialling for?
Normal Member

Gaming and Clan History:
Honestly my online gaming experience is limited. I played Counter Strike and Half Life 2 online for a bit, but not in a Clan. Many moons ago I was part of the Alexandria Munro clan for Voyager:Elite Force (back when I still played using dial-up, eek!).
In terms of space type gameplay, no experience online, but single player I've played Elite (showing my age now), its sequel Frontier, X-Wing vrs Tie Fighter, X-Wing Alliance and Privateer 2 - The Darkening.

Tell us a little about yourself:

Well, my real name is Laurence. I don't have a degree (dropped out end of second year as I hated it and knew it wasn't the path for me). Then decided to try and follow my dreams. Currently I'm a professional sound designer and music producer. I love many genres of music and film, but I would say I have a particular soft spot for film score music and good trance music. I try to always look at the positive things in life and tend to be far more an optimist than a pessimist

Why do you want to join Hull Breach?:
After seeing the thread on Black Prophecy, seeing how much effort you guys have put into it so far, the beautiful looking website, that stunning Hull Breach logo and just a general air of maturity and friendlyness that seems to pervade the members on this very forum, all gives me faith that this will be a great clan to join Smile

Why should we accept your application?:

If you're looking for a normal member dogsbody type recruit to help in battles, is loyal and honest and won't cause trouble, you could do far worse than myself.

Do you have any friends in Hull Breach?:
Not yet.

Are you willing to use Ventrillo?
I haven't used it before but I am willing to use it.

How often will you be active once Black prophecy has launched (times/week?)
Not as often as the hardcore gamers, which is also why I feel I would not be suitable for an officer or higher ranking position. However working from home means I can play during weekday afternoons if needed and very late battles are fine too (tend to be bit of a nightowl anyways). I can't give you an exact weekly figure though, but I reckon at least 3-4 times per week.

Computer Specs
CPU: Intel core i7 920
RAM: 6gig 1600Mhz DDR3
GFX Card: ATI HD4850 1gig

Additional:

If I am accepted and things really work out with this clan and if there was interest for it, I might be willing to produce a Clan theme tune. I created one for the Munro clan when I was a part of that one way back in 2001.

2Nuskra's Application Empty Re: Nuskra's Application Wed May 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Daneska

Daneska
Officer
Officer

application accepted, welcome on a board, big brother! Cool

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum